Great attendance, an inspiring panel of speakers, exhilerating discussion, terrific raffle prizes won by many….THANK YOU to all who attended and participated. More news to follow very shortly!
- CELEBRATE EVERYBODY kicked off COPE’s 2014 NEDA Week activities.
- We presented “Being a Girl in Today’s World” at 2 area middle schools to 6th graders in the February, with another 2 schools in the coming weeks.
- Dr. Karen Samuels joined Dr. Margo Maine, Ph.D., FAED, CEDS, and Denise Folcik on Thursday, Feb. 20th for NEDA Webinar: Eating Disorders At & Beyond Mid-Life (archived at: http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/webinars)
- Check out Dr. Karen Samuels as an expert on: “Struggling with an eating disorder in middle age” the HuffPostLive Tuesday, Feb. 25th at 4pm (EST) http://huff.lv/MpT2Bs live.huffingtonpost.com
- DON’T FORGET NATIONAL EATING DISORDERS AWARENESS WEEK: FEB. 23-March 1st Check out all the great NEDA WEEK events across the U.S.A.